Friday, November 28, 2008

"A Pack of Questions" from Taylor

Taylor from Monticello, Indiana has "a pack of questions" for Tomie to answer.

Q: How old were you when you started writing books?
A: I started writing stories when I was in second grade. I started writing stories to be published at age 31.

Q: What is your favorite subject?
A: My favorite subjects in elementary school were art and reading.

Q: Did you used to have a wife?
A: Yes

Q: Did you get divorced?
A: Yes

Q: Do you want a wife?
A: No, I already had one.

Q: What is your favorite interesting word?
A: Courage

Q: Do you use it a lot?
A: I only use it when it's appropriate.

Q: Do you have a brother or sister?
A: I had a brother who died. I have two sisters.

Q: Did you ever play any sports?
A: No

Q: Did you think imaginary or real in your books?
A: Both